Required Enrollment Documents
- Emergency/Medical Information Form (Form is provided by WLLC)
- Copy of current immunization records or original notarized waiver
- Copy of birth certificate
- A color photograph of the learner(s)
- Your non-refundable enrollment fee is due one week after notification of acceptance, in order to secure your child’s place at WLLC.
Enrollment Process for New Families
Submit an Online Application
Complete and submit an online application to forward the enrollment process. Upon review of your application, you will be notified of the status (i.e. a spot available – see step 3 – or waiting list) for your child’s age group.
Schedule a Full Day Visit for Your Child
Should an opening be available, we’ll contact you to schedule a visit day for your child in the program(s) he/she wants to attend.
After your child’s visit, we’ll follow up to explore possibilities for enrollment. Once a spot has been offered, you will submit a signed contract along with a $100 non-refundable enrollment fee (updated as of August 2023). There is a one month trial period for any new students, after which parents and student will meet with the Mentors to make sure that WLLC is the right fit for your family.
Tuition and Forms
Ready to go?
Tuition & Fee Schedule 2022-2023
- $13,000 + $350 supply fee + $500 enrollment fee (per family)
Kindergarten – 8th Grade Program
- $12,000 + $350 supply fee + $500 enrollment fee (per family)
Payment Plan Options Available
Fees are paid in full, broken into two semi-annual payments, or paid monthly via auto-withdrawal from either a checking account or a credit card w/ fees.
- ) 1-time in full, due August 1 (Discount of 2.5% from base tuition with payment in full)
- ) 2 payments: August & January
- ) 10 payments: August – May
- ) 12 payments: June – May
Families selecting a payment plan (2, 10, or 12 payments), must enroll in FACTs Tuition Management. There is no additional cost to families to enroll in FACTs Tuition Management.
Tuition Assistance Program
At WLLC we value a diverse community and we strive to provide access to enrollment for families who do not have the financial means to afford full tuition costs.
Tuition assistance is newly awarded each year based on the financial needs of all applying families. Assistance is granted to a family based on relative financial need and the school’s available financial aid budget.
If you are seeking tuition assistance, you must fill out the FACTs application for tuition assistance, and pay the $40 processing fee directly to FACTs.
All decisions about tuition assistance are still made by Whole Life Learning Center; FACTs is simply collecting the needed information. Sibling discounts will be awarded as funds allow. Whole Life is able to consider making grants up to a maximum of 50% of annual tuition.